We appreciate the Guns of Boom fan groups and want them to grow and evolve. The goal of our community program is to encourage the activity of the fan groups.
Communities on Facebook, Telegram, Discord, VK, fan esports tournaments, forums and such, can participate in the program.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US AS WELL?
In that case, contact the Guns of Boom community manager or moderator on the platform where your community is.
- The community must be made up of honest players, who treat other members and the developers respectfully
- The community should be active: always relevant information about the game, regular quality content updates, active discussions, frequent events (contests, meetings, streams, etc.)
- Creative community design would be an advantage
FROM OUR SIDE
- Regular communication with Game Insight representatives
- Items for contests and giveaways (dedicated to specific community events, such as community's birthday)
- Invitations to beta tests
- Community's promotion on our social media
- Various spoilers (if possible)
- Fan kit
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY GROUP MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS?
If you have a significant number of participants on one of the social platforms, the group is active and features various regular events, it meets our requirements.
WILL THE COMMUNITY LEADER RECEIVE ANY BENEFITS?
Our primary goal is to support the community of players, so items are meant for the community (for example, for giveaways). If you want to receive personal benefits for your creativity, participate in the affiliate program as a content creator.
WHAT DOES PROMOTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA MEAN?
We can't advertise your community directly, but we can promote quality content (guides, videos, community activities) with a link to your community. We will also cover community events in weekly news from Stanis. A link to your community will be added to the "Friendly Communities" section on platforms where this is possible.